Baydur® 110 is a compact technopolymer for RIM (Reaction Injection Moulding) mouldings which we get by combining two base elements, polyol and isocyanate.
In the rigid structural Polyurethane family Baydur® 110 is a compact material with a density of 1050 g/Dm³ with high performances; it is particularly recommended for use where there is need for ergonomics, solidity, mechanical resistance and shock absorption.
The characteristics of solid rigid polyurethane are; higher technical and aesthetic content, high productivity and stiffness even at low thickness levels (3-8 mm), notable reaction speed and quick moulding cycles.
Recommended uses of Baydur® 110:
- Supporting frames for LCD monitors.
- Outer casings in general (electro-medical, electronic industry).
- Structural platforms subject to high levels of wear and tear.
- Seats and back rests for chairs and stools.
- moulding density 1050 gr/dm 3
- favourable thicknesses 3-8mm
- higher stiffness levels
- good mechanical resistance
- fire-retardant to V.O. ratings, UL certified [ www.ul.com ]