A revolutionary solution in the sector of systems intended for the agri-food industry for the production of components that, until now, could not be obtained with any other technology. This is to the benefit of the design and construction of these systems, resulting into a sensible reduction in the costs of production and of components that make up the machinery and the production lines.
The advantages of polyurethane:
- It can replace steel (especially for complex parts)
- Guaranteed savings (much more cost-effective than steel)
- It is foodstuff-certified (complies with international standards)
- Co-mouldable (components made of other materials can be included in the same mould)
- Standard production for small series too
- Simple and easy assembly (allows a significant reduction in assembly times)
- Optimisation of complex components (reduced number of components for the same types of production)
DEDICATED PRODUCTION LINES FOR FOODSTUFF POLYURETHANE
RGS Europa has specifically arranged for creating a dedicated production line based on its own specifications in order to satisfy the need to produce polyurethane for the agri-food sector. This is to guarantee the maintenance of standards required for certification purposes and to avoid any possible pollution during the conversion process of the raw materials.
APPLICATION AND USES
Foodstuff polyurethane can be used in an extremely wide range of projects, which can thus be redesigned and reformulated in a more profitable manner in terms of entrepreneurial margins, such as, for example, for the processing of:
- animal feed
- powdered milk
Also excellent for the production of components for machinery used in the refrigeration industry:
- counters and display cases for ice-cream/pastry
- refrigerated counters
- packaging machines
Certified foodstuff paints can be used for the finishes.
POLYURETHANE FOR FOODSTUFF APPLICATIONS IS ABLE TO WITHSTAND WIDE TEMPERATURE CHANGES.